skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Seven Russells
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I could have sat & watched this all day long. I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow!!!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Amy Russell
View my complete profile
Friends and Family
Amy K.
Heather
Kim
Krissy's Kids
Mistical
Noelle
Tonya
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(82)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(30)
SNOW DAY!!!!!!
My Charlie having a blast in the snow.
The dog went NUTS when they took her out. Looks ...
Norm doing what he does best with all the snow......
Joey was pretty excited about a day off school!!!!!!
Lindsay didn't care so much about the day off sch...
I could have sat & watched this all day long. I ...
ZOO LIGHTS!!!
It was PACKED on this beautiful, WARM December ev...
'Twas the NIght Before Christmas.....
Andrew begins the reading of the real Christmas s...
Joey got to help read the Christmas story this ye...
I hope I don't regret this one - MOON SAND!!!
Two big hits this year - the knotted blankets. I...
Andrew shows his off. I LOVE how they turned out...
Definitely one of Charlie's favorites --- a Paul ...
One of Joey's favorites - Kung Fu Panda. I still...
Lindsay insisted that the new pajamas she opened ...
Two of Marc's favorites - the sweatshirt he's wea...
One of Andrew's favorite gifts....the PSP & case.
And I just love this picture. That's it.
All decked out with her new vest, new purse (I wi...
Gotta love those Christmas cookies!!! This was j...
Take a picture of me, Mom!!
I'm not sure who was more excited about this gift...
Can you see the wonder in her eyes as she sees th...
SUCCESS!!!!! Unbelievable that such a simple thi...
And THIS was the cause of the problem. See the l...
About 2 hours later, this was the mess we had cre...
So this was how we started our Christmas weekend....
►
2008
(217)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(49)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(33)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(187)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(13)
►
2006
(258)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(66)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(237)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(34)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(33)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment