skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Seven Russells
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Joey DID play this year - his first year. He did 5 pieces & did a GREAT job! We're so proud of his hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Amy Russell
View my complete profile
Friends and Family
Amy K.
Heather
Kim
Krissy's Kids
Mistical
Noelle
Tonya
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(82)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(30)
►
2008
(217)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(49)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(33)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(187)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(258)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(24)
▼
May
(26)
And my personal favorite - the Hammer. You are ...
I LOVE this picture. Norm & Andrew went w/Kevin &...
.....and the putt. Looks like it's goin' in!!!
Nice form buddy!!! Norm says he can hit it pretty...
This is from Andrew's first week of Father/Son Gol...
I like this one too......a much more enjoyable met...
This is to refute the myth that all cops hang out ...
Can you see the looks of RELIEF??? I thought it w...
And finally, Andrew, getting his keyboard ready to...
Marc getting ready for his performance. He really...
Joey DID play this year - his first year. He did ...
Piano Guild Audition Day - yeah!!!!! Okay, Charli...
Thank you Daddy!!!
Daddy & Charlie sharing a bowl of cereal yesterday...
I just love the expression here - like he's tellin...
Nope, this way does NOT work!
He tried about 3 different ways to get in & out of...
Look where I found Charlie last night! Do ya thin...
Sorry - had pictures to post but no time to post u...
Just a quick post to ask any and all to pray for m...
And, well, I wasn't HERE to take pictures of Charl...
And this is how Joey spent his day (well, at least...
THIS is what happens when the base coach yells, "B...
Andrew workin' on a steal to home. I kept trying ...
Just thought this was cute.......coach asks the te...
TOURNAMENT WEEKEND!! Norm, Marc, Andrew & I spent...
►
April
(66)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(237)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(39)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(34)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(7)
►
2004
(33)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment